Thursday 28 July 2022

Rosa Fang - 1966 - These Boots Are Made For Walking FLAC


  穿着鞋子走路 (These Boots Are Made For Walking)/夢裡會情郎 (Far Away)/情竇初開 (My Love)/海上良宵 (Hawaiian Song)

 

 Well, I am afraid this post is going to be quite short, sadly I wasn't able to discover any information about the elusive Rosa Fang, except that this was probably her only release. Could it be that Rosa Fang released other records under a different name? She has a mature voice and I doubt that these are her only recordings. Althought manufactured in India, this EP was released in Singapore on the Columbia label with catalogue number ECHK 555, sometimes in early/mid 1966. Side A begins with "穿着鞋子走路" a cover of "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'", a hit song written by Lee Hazlewood and recorded by Nancy Sinatra in late 1965 track 2 is a bit of a mystery .On Side B we find "情竇初開", a nice version of Petula Clark's international hit "My Love", a song written by Tony Hatch in late 1965 once again track 2 have no I idea.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment